We are seeking to recruit a skilled, committed teaching assistant to join our friendly and successful KS1 team, to start as soon as possible on a fixed term basis until August 2022.
The postholder will support pupils with SEND on a 1:1 basis.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who has:
– the ability to work as a member of a dedicated, hard-working phase team
– a commitment to supporting pupils to reach their potential
– experience of successful teaching support, preferably with children with additional needs
We can offer:
– an inclusive and happy school with exceptional pupils
– a welcoming and supportive staff team who are committed to working collaboratively
– a commitment to your professional development
If you share our school vision of ‘learning for all, caring for each other, preparing for the future,’ combined with high expectations for all, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date: Friday 3rd December
Interview date: Week commencing 6th December
Sewell FM are seeking to recruit a full-time caretaker for their Hob Moor Oaks School Site. If you are interested, please contact our school office for further details on 01904 555421 or email@example.com