St Oswald’s CE Primary School are seeking to recruit an exceptional KS2 teacher who will engage and inspire our children. This is a full time, permanent position for a mainscale teacher, to start in September 2021.
We are looking for a teacher who has:
– a commitment to high quality learning and progress for all pupils
– the ability to work as a member of a dedicated, hard-working phase team
– experience of successful teaching in KS2
We can offer:
– an inclusive and happy school with exceptional pupils
– a welcoming and supportive staff team who are committed to working collaboratively
– a commitment to your professional development
If you share our school vision of ‘learning for all, caring for each other, preparing for the future,’ combined with high expectations for all, we would love to hear from you.
Please see below for the documents you will need to make an application:
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Wednesday 19th May 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview in the week beginning 24th May.
Our website has lots of information about our school, including a short video, but if you have any further questions please contact our office at the above email address or phone us on 01904 555421. Although visits to the school aren’t possible at this time, we will arrange for shortlisted candidates to visit prior to interview.