We currently have a vacancy for a Level 2 Teaching Assistant, to support a pupil with additional needs.
Closing Date: Sunday 18th February (12 midnight)
Interview Date: Tuesday 27th February 2024
Contract: Part time and fixed term until 31 August 2024, with potential to extend.
Working Hours: 21 hours 25 minutes; five mornings (8.30am to 1.15pm, with a 20 minute break)
Pay details: Grade 4 Level 1 – 4 (from £23,045 per annum) reduced pro-rata
|We are seeking to recruit an exceptional teaching assistant to support a child with SEND, and to provide general lunchtime support.
This position is to start in March 2024 (start date can be agreed). We are looking for a teaching assistant who has:
– the ability to work as a member of a dedicated, hard-working phase team
– a commitment to supporting pupils to reach their potential
– experience of successful teaching support, preferably with children with additional needs
We can offer:
– an inclusive and happy school with exceptional pupils
– a welcoming and supportive staff team who are committed to working collaboratively
– a commitment to your professional development
If you share our school vision of ‘learning for all, caring for each other, preparing for the future,’ combined with high expectations for all, we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01904 555421.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service. This post is subject to Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.